Trimark Properties values people for their different perspectives, skills,
experiences, and opinions. We are looking for successful individuals to
become part of the Trimark Properties team. Are you looking for a company
where youll be rewarded for your strengths and talents? If so, Trimark
Properties may be the perfect fit for you.
Why choose Trimark? Because we offer more than just great benefits! At
Trimark, youll have the distinction of working for a leader in the
property management industry. We offer you the opportunity to work for
a company known for its character, quality, and customer service.
Leasing/Sales Agent – Real Estate Rentals Next to UF
Trimark Properties is a leading real estate company with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Trimark owns and manages 22 apartment complexes, 2 private dorms and numerous historic houses, all located within walking distance of UF classes. Trimark currently has two openings at the company headquarters within their professional sales/leasing departments. One opening is a for a full time rental agent who would use their strong sales skills to assist prospective renters in choosing the perfect housing next to UF; the second position is a part-time rental agent position who would assist in the office and schedule appointments. Both positions require strong sales skills but do not require any previous real estate experience. No real estate license needed; complete real estate training provided. No travel. Full-time positions offer full benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, company retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional sales person with excellent pay and bonus program.
- One full-time opening (40hrs/week)
- One part-time opening (15-20 hrs/week required; more hours available if desired)
- Previous sales experience required
- Strong closing skills required
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Previously leadership experience a strong plus
- Basic computer skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be detail oriented and work well in a team environment
- Must be smoke-free, drug-free
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
No real estate license needed. No travel required. Trimark will provide industry-specific management training for the right candidate. Excellent opportunity for a strong sales person.
• Send cover letter, resume and link (or pdf) of portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org